The quality control of coating of prepainted coils is conducted in three phases. Namely control before coating, control during construction of coating and control on failure degree after coating. Technicians in CAMELSTEEL hold that control before and during the construction of prepainted coils coating is very important and even decisive. The quality control after coating is actually the feedback to former two phases. It is a way to find out the reason of quality defect.
Control before coating mainly contains below links.
1. Check if the steel surface treatment has been tested and analyzed involving surface defect and strip shape.
2. Check the degreasing and cleaning effect of steel surface.
3. Check if the chemical liquid film thickness of steel surface passes national or industrial standard.
4. Check if the steel surface meets the requirement of coating substrate on surface humiture.
5. Check the type, specification and viscosity (before used in machine) of coating and diluent.
6. Check environmental temperature of coating room.
Prepainted Coils are galvanized/ galvalume steel with a number of paint layers and treatments in a carefully controlled environment in a continuous coil coating line. Pre-painting can also be done on electrogalvanized coils and cold rolled coils depending on the end-use and application of the steel.
CAMELSTEEL consistently carry out the policy of “Customer first, employees of the second, third shareholders” and the tenet of “Treat people with sincerity, start business with trustiness”. We insist brand building of main line, market demand oriented, not afraid to innovate, keep providing the first-class service and quality products for customers indeed.