There are 3 stages of color coated steel coils coatings’ quality control. The controlling unit before coating decides all of the coatings, which CAMELSTEEL has introduced before. Now, here will introduce the work process control and failure mode severity control in details.
The process control contains the following points.
1. The thickness of color coated steel coils primer and finishing coating.
2. Whether the wet film is holiday or discontinuity or not.
3. Whether the speed ratio between rollers and product line suit the craft request or not.
4. The baking temperature of the curing oven.
The control after the coating includes the following points.
1. Please check the coating surfaces’ situation, it contains the fakes, gloss and colors.
2. Please check if the dry film total thickness fit the designing request according to the national or industries’ standard.
3. Please check the coatings’ and substrate’s adhesive power, together with the coatings’ adhesive power.
4. Please check other performances according to the quality standard.
Color coated steel coils are the bare metal substrate or corrosion resistant substrate that has had paint applied to both sides through a continuous coil coating process, which produces a uniform paint finish. The metal is unwound, cleaned and chemically treated during the process. Depending on product specifications, one or both sides may then be primed and coated, oven cured and rewound.
CAMELSTEEL consistently carry out the policy of “Customer first, employees of the second, third shareholders” and the tenet of “Treat people with sincerity, start business with trustiness”. We insist brand building of main line, market demand oriented, not afraid to innovate, keep providing the first-class service and quality products for customers indeed.