Briefly describe the six characteristics of galvanized sheet
What is the galvanized sheet? The surface of it has a unique smooth, flat, and gorgeous starflower, and the base color is silver-white.
The special coating structure makes it have excellent corrosion resistance.
The normal service life of it can reach 25a, the heat resistance is very good, and it can be used in a high-temperature environment of 315 ° C;
the adhesion between the coating and the paint film is good, and it has good processing performance and can be punched, sheared, welded, etc.;
The surface conductivity is very good.
Let’s take a look at its main features.
1. The galvanized sheet has a silvery-white gorgeous surface.
2. Galvanized sheet and it have similar processing properties and spraying properties.
3. Heat reflectivity: The heat reflectivity of the galvanized sheets is very high, twice that of galvanized steel sheets, and people often use it as a thermal insulation material.
4. Heat resistance: Al-Zn alloy steel plate has a good heat resistance and can withstand the high temperatures of more than 300 degrees Celsius,
which is similar to the high-temperature oxidation resistance of aluminized steel plate,
and is often used in Chimney pipes, ovens, luminaires, and fluorescent lampshades.
The corrosion resistance of galvanized steel coil is mainly because of aluminum, the protective function of aluminum.
When the zinc is worn away, the aluminum forms a dense layer of aluminum oxide,
preventing corrosion-resistant substances from further corroding the interior.
5. Economy: Because the density of 55% AL-Zn is lower than that of Zn,
the area of the galvanized steel sheet is more than 3% larger
than that of the galvanized steel sheet under the same weight and the same thickness of the gold-plated layer.
6. Easy to paint and plated: The aluminum-zinc plate and the paint have excellent adhesion, and can be painted without pretreatment and weathering treatment.