Due to the process characteristics of aluzinc steel coil, it is prone to ouccr some defects. In addition to the surface coating is loose, the aluzinc steel coil is also prone to occur the following defects:
1. Skip plating. Due to the high melting point of aluminum-zinc alloy, the oxide film on surface is thick, aluminum-zinc melt has poor wettability to the strip. So the hot dip galvalume steel sheet is easy to cause skip plating defects. Because of the tension of the liquid coating on the edge of the strip is big, it is easy to be peeled off from the strip and leave a bare strip. And the black edge will be seen after coiling.
2. White coating. The reaction of Al-Zn is violent, and despite the addition of silicon can suppress its reaction, this reaction will still proceed rapidly. If the reaction time is too long, the temperature is too high, it will make the compound layer between the coating and the strip thick. The coating has a bad binding force with strip, that forms the white coating. And it is very easy to dissolve during processing.
3. Dross and stamping. Another result of intense aluminum-zinc reaction is more production of slag. A large amount of iron dissolved in the melt, forming a large number of aluminum and iron compound slag. Its density is greater than the aluminum-zinc melt, so all sink in the lower part of the plating pot and become the bottom slag, it must be regularly salvaged. At the same time, a large amount of slag sticks to the sinking roll and the stabilizing roll, creating an stamp on the strip.
4. Scratch. During the production of galvalume steel sheet, due to the more slag, complex composition, serious segregation, there is easy to occur scorification or solidification in furnace nose, affecting the strip through the line and scratch the strip.
5. Small dimples. Small dimples are unique defects of hot dip galvalume steel sheet. It refers to the round pit that irregularly distribute on the surface of the galvalume steel sheet. Its diameter is 0.5 ~ 1.5 mm, and the cladding material of pits is lower than somewhere else.
6. Strip breakage. As the corrosion of aluminum-zinc-silicon liquid to steel strip is very serious, such as the malfunction of production line. The strip is easy to be corroded if the time in the zinc pot soaking is slightly longer, resulting in strip breakage.
I was recommended this web site by my
cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thanks!
Extremely truthful and also practical written. I truly enjoyed this short
fantastic and amazing blog. I actually intend to thank you, for providing us much better info.