Proven corrosion resistance, long service life expectancy
Superior cut edge protection
Unique appearance and microstructure
Solar reflectance/ reflectivity
AZ 35*, AZ 50, AZ 55, AZ 60
Rust-preventative oil, chromate passivation, RoHS-compliant trivalent chrome passivation, or a clear acrylic coating.
ASTM A 792 hot-dipped 55% aluminum-zinc alloy-coated carbon-steel sheet in commercial, forming, and structural-steel grades.
|GL steel coil /Anti-Finger
JIS G 3321
|Coil or as Customers’ requirement
|3-5tons or As your requirement
|CQ/FH/As your requirement (G300-G550)
|Structural use ,roofing, corrugated roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry.
Galvalume sheet metal is a metallic coated carbon steel product that has proven its superior performance as a corrosion resistant building material in extended field testing in a diverse range of environments. The Galvalume coating is an alloy composed of 55%aluminum and approximately 45% zinc by weight. Galvalume sheet metal has gained wide acceptability throughout North America due to its versatility, ease of use, aesthetics and long-term performance.
• At least twice the corrosion resistance of traditional galvanized coatings of similar thickness under the same exposure conditions.
• Excellent corrosion protection at cut edges.
• A distinctive appearance, with a smooth, fine spangle and silvery metallic appearance.
• Exceptional solar reflectance, resulting in lower energy load on buildings and improved interior comfort.
• High temperature resistance.
The normal variation in spangle size can be visually apparent and therefore affect the overall appearance, but it does not affect the corrosion performance. It is technically beyond the capability of a continuous hot dip coating line to produce the same spangle size across the width and throughout the length of a coil, especially from coil-to-coil produced at different production dates.