Aluminium Composite Panel Importer Choice
Aluminium Composite Panels are frequently used as external cladding on buildings, insulation and signage. And that can be produced in a range of finishes.
Aluminium Composite Panel Advantages:
• very light weight, rigid and strong
• frequently used for external cladding, insulation and signage
• produced in a wide range of metallic and nonmetallic colours including patterns that imitate other materials
• can be used as cladding, partitions, false ceilings and other appropriate applications
The degree of combustibility of ACPs range from:
• they are readily combustible. Such as a 100% polyethylene (PE) core that can melt at low temperatures and are highly flammable
• products with a combined core of mineral fibre and PE, which are less combustible but not fire resistant
• products with a core of almost all mineral fibre plus a small amount of PE, classed as fire resistant but may have limited combustibility
• they have a fire resistant, non combustible core, such as an aluminium lattice, that are classed as non combustible
CAMELSTEEL now allows a new freedom of design that lets inspiration come true on the building envelope. Design your individual decor and we will realise your concept with designing on the building.
In addition, there is the possibility to choose designs from our existing decor collection to achieve remarkable effects. This inspirational collection includes Wood, 3D Effect, Art/ Fashion, Carbon, Concrete, Stone/ Natura, Oxidised and Metallic. Whether used extensively or selectively, for applications such as facades, balconies, entrance portals or lobbies.
The 3D effect and depth of colour as well as the possibility to create metallic effects provide an additional scope of design.
If requested, the decor effect can also be visualized by a simulation of your building project. Combined with the extraordinary form ability (e.g. folding, bending) of aluminium composite panel unlimited possibilities arise to express your unique architectural style.