During the running of prepainted steel coil coating line, the strip off tracking is a very common fault problem. For example, the horizontal force caused by the installation problems of roller or rack. And there also have the following deviation phenomenon. The production staff of CAMELSTEEL think that these phenomena are mostly caused by external horizontal force suffered by the strip.
1. Strip shape is not good, the thickness of both ends are uneven. These result in uneven tension at both ends of the strip. The strip always off tracking to the side with big tension. At this point, staff can adjust the drive roller or improve the tension on both sides of roller to eliminate. And as for the unadjustable roller, the steel belt lacing must be reconnected.
2. The center line of unit is skewed. This belongs to the installation quality problem of the unit, the quality of the installation has the greatest impact on the deviation of the strip. Steel off tracking caused by the installation error is the most difficult problem to deal with.
3. The pressure of buffer roller in tension device is uneven, resulting in inconsistent running resistance on both sides of the strip and causing deviation. In this case, it is only necessary to re-test and adjust the pressure of all the cushioning rollers and pressure rollers of the unit.
4. The deviation caused by vibration during running. Mechanical vibration of the unit during operation is inevitable. The faster the strip runs, the greater the vibration, resulting in the more serious deviation of the strip. During the operation of the production line, all the vibration caused by the radial run-out of the rollers in contact with the steel strip may cause the deviation of the steel strip.
5. If the strip tension is too large or too small, the tension value of each section of the unit should be recalculated and adjusted.
6. The bearings of turning roll are stuck and the roller can not rotate, the friction between the strip and the roller surface increases.
7. The shape of strip is bad , there is too much sickle bend or waves edge.
8. The outer surface of roller has machining error. It’s tapered, adhere to dirt or has uneven wear. These will cause the diameter with different sizes. The strip will deviate to the side of the larger diameter.
I have read so many articles or
reviews concerning the blogger lovers except this piece of writing
is genuinely a fastidious post, keep it up.
I have actually read a few of the articles on your blog site
now, and also I actually like your posting style.