How to clean the dirt of color coated aluminum plate
We will find that if the color-coated aluminum sheet is not maintained and cleaned in time, it is easy to have some dirt on the surface,
and if the dirt is not treated in time, it will not be easy to remove it later, so there must be a problem.
It must be solved in time, so how should we clean up this dirt?
1. First of all, use a lot of water to clean the surface of the aluminum plate, so make sure that the contaminated area is moistened with water.
2. Wipe with a cloth soaked in detergent.
The detergent should be diluted with water beforehand, otherwise, it will have a certain corrosive effect.
3. Continue to wash away those bubbles and stains on the surface of the color-coated aluminum plate with water.
4. Check the surface to see if there are any parts that have not been cleaned.
If there are, continue to use the above steps to clean the remaining stains.
5. Use a clean cloth to wipe off the remaining water stains on the surface of the color-coated aluminum plate.
The stains of pre-painted aluminum panels cannot be completely removed by pure water.
They need to be handled by professional methods. If they are not clean at one time, then try a few more times.
Remind everyone that it is best to use cold water when cleaning, So it is easier to clean.