Galvalume plate has better anti-rust performance
Aluminum surface treatment of galvalume
1. Metallic material electroplating process: more common, at the same time there is a process of electroplating after grinding and polishing;
2. Air oxidation: The main application of air oxidation for aluminum surface treatment is divided into two levels,
which improves the physical characteristics and can achieve the purpose of coloring;
3. Scuffing: It calls metal brushing, which is mainly similar to car lines, all of which produce smooth and continuous textures on the surface.
The difference is that the car lines mainly express as ring textures, and the rubbing lines are mainly parallel lines.
4. Sandblasting treatment: The purpose of aluminum surface treatment is to get rid of and
cover some shortcomings caused by aluminum alloy profiles in the whole process of machining and
manufacturing and to meet some special requirements of customers for the appearance of goods.
There are glass sand, tungsten sand, etc., showing different feelings, rough layering similar to the translucent background, fine sand molds can mainly show high-end products
5. Grinding and polishing: get rid of the shortcomings of grinding and polishing and make the surface bright.
The difference between the galvanized steel sheets and galvanized steel sheets depends on the difference in the coating.
The surface of galvanized steel sheet is evenly covered with a layer of zinc raw material, which has the effect of anodic protection for the base material.
In other words, the zinc raw material replaces the base material.
Erosion and corrosion protect the base material, and only when all the zinc erodes can the base material inside be damaged.
The coating on the surface of the galvanized zinc sheet is 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc, and a small number of other elements.
Looking at the excitement, the surface of the galvanized zinc sheet has a honeycomb structure and is composed of aluminum. “Honeycomb” encapsulates zinc.
Under such conditions, although the aluminum-zinc plate layer also plays the role of anode protection, on the one hand,
because of the reduction of zinc content, on the other hand, the zinc raw material is encapsulated by aluminum, which is not easy to cause electrolysis.
Therefore, the effect of anode protection also greatly affect. Therefore, once the aluminum-zinc plate cut, most of the disconnected edges will lose the maintenance function.
Under such conditions, it will quickly rust. Therefore, the aluminum-zinc plate should be as far as possible. Less laser cutting.