Don’t care about fire prevention of color steel plate
The color steel plate name after the iron sheet with a color coating on the outer layer.
The core material is mostly polystyrene, polyurethane foam, and other flammable materials.
Once the temperature exceeds 600 ℃ after a fire, the outer iron sheet will be softened and the inner.
The layer is made of flammable materials such as foam,
which is easy to spread fire and the combustion products are highly toxic,
which can easily cause major property losses and casualties.
It is currently widely used in factory buildings and temporary houses on construction sites.
Fire characteristics of color steel plate
1. High temperature and dense smoke accumulate, making fire fighting difficult.
The color steel plate structure building is relatively closed.
When the polymer sandwich material such as polyurethane foam or polystyrene foam is burned,
Of course, it will generate a large amount of high temperature and dense smoke, which will fill the building with dense smoke in a short time and accumulate a lot of heat, which is extremely important for fire fighting. Great difficulty.
2. Poor fire resistance, easy to form large-area collapse.
Color steel is a non-combustible material at room temperature, but its strength will decline rapidly when it is grilled with flames.
Especially when a large-span building is on fire, the color steel components are very susceptible to distortion and deformation due to high temperature, which will cause the building to collapse in a large area.
3. The scale of the building is large, and it is easy to form a three-dimensional burning fire.
Because of the high strength, lightweight and convenient construction of colored steel buildings, the scale of buildings is generally large.
Because, in the event of a fire, a large amount of smoke heat will diffuse upwards through various pipes and channels, and it is easy to form a three-dimensional combustion state.
4. Easy to cause casualties. Therefore, in the event of a fire, due to the increase in the concentration of toxic and harmful gases or impurities produced by incomplete combustion, the flammable polymer materials (such as foam) filled in the colored steel plates will gradually increase the threat to people.
Pay attention to the fire safety of color steel plate
1. During use, some heat sources and fire sources should not be close to the color steel plate, but a certain distance should be kept.
2. If you want to set up a kitchen in the color steel room, you need to have a temperature insulation layer.
3. Wires and cables should not pass through the color steel plate.
If you need to pass, you should add a protective cover.
However, sockets and switch boxes should metal galvanize boxes and use surface mounting methods.
4. Simple fire extinguishing equipment equip indoors and outdoors, and fire alarms should install if conditions permit to facilitate the quick evacuation of personnel.
5. The Fire Department of the Ministry of Public Security requires:
nurseries, kindergartens, nursing homes, welfare homes, boarding schools, hospitals,
and other densely populated places shall not be built with color steel plates lower than A-level requirements;
However, for densely populated places built with color steel plates, all places that do not meet the requirements of Class A shall not pass the fire protection design review, acceptance or filing, and random inspection;
For public gathering places constructed with color steel plates that meet the A-level requirements, they must pass the use and pre-sale fire safety inspection;
Of course, it discovers that densely populate areas built with colored steel plates below the A-level requirements will temporarily block and ordered to change their use.
If it cannot be changed, it must be removed.