- Application: Ship Plate
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
- Width: 600 mm-1250 mm
- Length: Request
- Hardness: Soft, semi-hard and full hard
- Color: Customized
- Surface treatment: galvalume
- Alu-Zinc Coating: 30-275 g/m2
- Width tolerance: +/-2 mm
- Product Name: Zincalume Steel Coil
- Supply Ability: 10000 tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
- Port: tianjin and qingdao
- Lead Time: 7-15 days
Hot-dip zincalume alloy-coated structural steel with a spangled surface and guaranteed minimum yield strength of 33 ksi with good ductility.
Roll-formed roofing and siding.
|Name||GL steel coil /Anti-Finger|
JIS G 3321
|Thickness||0.16-0.7 mm (±0.02 mm)|
|Width||30-1250 mm (±2 mm)|
|Length||Coil or as Customers’ requirement.|
|Zinc/Aluzinc coating||Alu-zinc 40-150 g/sm|
|Coil weight||3-5 tons or As your requirement.|
|Hardness||CQ/FH/As your requirement (G 300-G 550).|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-Finger printing, Chromated, oiled/non-oiled|
|Certification||ISO 9001, BV, SGS|
|Application||Structural use, roofing, corrugated roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry, etc.|
Optional supply conditions and coating classes may be subject to dimensional restriction.
Zincalume is designed for a wide variety of uses. Specifically, zincalume is perfect for architectural applications such as roofing panels, wall panels and metal tiles, as well as metal building applications.
SGCC Zincalume Steel Coils Production Process As Below:
1. Prepare the raw material 2. Acid Pickling 3. Add zinc 4. Galavanizing 5. Galvalume
6. Rolling 7. Packing 8. Shipment
Detailed packing and shipment for SGCC Zincalume Steel Coils
Step 1: Kraft Paper
Step 2: Plastic Film.
Step 3: Iron sheet.
Step 4: Fasten by steel strip.