Payment: L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram payments.
Galvanized Iron Sheet Overview
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
- Thickness: 0.12 mm-3.0 mm
- Place of Origin: Qingdao & Tianjin, China (Mainland)
- Type: Steel Plate
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Width: 600-1500 mm
- Length: 1000-1200 mm
- Grade: DX51D+Z, ST02Z, SPCC, etc.
- Color: colorful
- Name: Galvanized Iron Sheet
- certificate: ISO 14001, 2004; ISO 9001, 2008; GB.
- coil weight: 3-6 MT
- Supply Ability: 12000 Tons per Month.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: Standard export packing.
- Port: Qingdao & Tianjin
- Lead Time: 7-15 days after received the order or as customer’s requires.
1. Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are both manufacturer and trading company; and we have our own factory in Shandong, China .
2. Q: Can you provide sample?
A: Yes, if we have it in stock, sample is available.
3. Q: Can you arrange the shipment?
A: Sure, we can help you with the shipment. We have forwarders who have cooperated with us for many years.
4. Q: What about the delivery time?
A: It is based on the order, normally 7-20 days after received the deposit.
5. Q: what about the quality management?
A: Yes, we have a very strict quality control system and specific quality certification
6. Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C.
Zinc weathers at a very slow rate, so the coating generally has a long life. Zinc has a greater electro-negativity than iron and hence provides cathodic (or sacrificial) protection to the steel. This results in the zinc corroding in preference to the steel if the coating is chipped or damaged to expose the base metal.
Galvanized Iron Sheet Application