The mechanical property and coating property can impact the color coated steel sheet processing and forming process. CAMELSTEEL have concluded three notices previously. Here we will keep introducing some other notices.
1. The cutting section during color coated steel sheet processing is easy to cause corrosion. Therefore it is necessary to adopt proper protection measurements, such as coat protective coating.
2. It is necessary to reduce burr in cutting section to the greatest so as to prevent burr scratching the surface.
3. The surfaces contacting all coatings shall be clean and neat. It is necessary to timely clean chips and metal particles created during processing, so as to prevent foreign matters damaging the coating surface of color coated steel sheet.
4. It is necessary to adopt the construction way that color coated steel sheets shall be preassembled in plant and then be sent to the site for installation. Protective measurements shall be adopted during installation to avoid damaging coating of color coated steel sheet.
5. On the case that the coating surface of color coated steel sheet is damaged, operators shall use special repairing coating to repair so as to prevent corrosion in breakage.