Galvanized steel | GI
Galvanized Steel Coil
Galvanized Steel Sheet
Galvalume steel | GL
Galvalume Steel Coil
Color Coated Steel Coil
Prepainted Galvanized steel coil | PPGI
Prepainted galvalume steel coil | PPGL
Wrinkle color coated galvanized steel coils
Printed Prepainted Steel Coil
GI roofing sheet
Colour steel roofing
Color Coating Aluminium Coil/ Sheet
Roofing maintenance system application
Home appliance application
Composite panel application
Ceiling system application
Aluminum gutter application
The steel coil common quality flaws and reasons
April 15, 2017
Steel coil is one of the common building materials. Here,
will analyze the steel coil common quality flaws and reasons together with you.
Loose coil: The
is not coiled tight and there is interval among layers which is called loose coil.
1. Coiling tension is not set appropriately.
2. Steel strip presents serious wave shape or suffers coiling failure, thus steel strip deforms in roller bed.
3. The yield strength of steel sheet is at a high level and the coiling temperature is too low.
4. After coiling ends, coiling block rotates in reverse.
5. Binding tape is not tight or the binding tape is broken.
Edge wave or middle wave: The edge or middle part presents wave shape.
1. The raw plate is not good.
2. The stabling roller suffers poor working condition.
Air knife stripe: Galvanized metal roofing sheet presents dendritic stripe or raised stripe along the direction of rolling.
1. The zinc is too dense and zinc temperature is low.
2. Aluminum content is high, raising melting point.
3. Air knife position is low or pressure is small.
4. The gap of air knife is blocked partially.
5. Part of air knife suffers gap or damage.
6. The shape of plate is not good.
National Standard of prepainted aluzinc steel coil
Quality inspection standards of galvanized steel corrugated roofing sheet
Introduction to part of the steel coil quality problem
March 7, 2017
PPGL corrugated roofing materials installation announcements
April 27, 2017
Steel Market Condition On 23rd November 2016
November 30, 2016
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.
Required fields are marked