Color PE Painted Aluminum Sheet
- Grade: 1000-8000 series
- Temper: O-H 112
- Type: Plate
Application: Sublimation photo printing
1. Get images from digital camera, memory card or scanner.
2. Print image with heat transfer paper and sublimation ink.
3. Lay down a teflon sheet and your panel, and another CLEAN teflon sheet on top, pre-press for 60 sec., 180℃, 0.3 Mpa.
4. 60 seconds later. Wait the panel to cool.
5. Tape the transfer to the face of the substrate with heat resistent tape running parallel to the edge of the substrate.
6. Lay substrate face up, transfer on top on a piece of telfon sheet on lower platen.
7. Cover with one layer of fabric, preferably 100% polyester or poly-silk, to distribute pressure and reduce stress on the coating.
8. Press for the prescribed time is 130 sec., temperature is 180℃ and pressure is 0.3 Mpa.
9. When finished, remove the fabric and gently peel the taped transfer off the substrate without allowing it to slide or move.
10. Let the substrate to cool. Do not handle it until cool to reduce the chances of damaging the coating on the edges.
11. Enjoy your personal designed aluminum board!