Color Coated Galvanzied Sheet
PPGL steel coil
JIS G 3312
JIS G 3312
|Thickness||0.12-1.5mm (±0.02mm)||0.12-1.5mm (±0.02mm)|
|Length||Coil or as Customers’ requirement|
|Zinc/Aluzinc coating||Zn 40g/sm-275g/sm||Alu-zinc 40-150g/sm|
|Coil weight||3-5tons or As your requirement|
|Hardness||CQ/FH/As your requirement (G300-G550)|
|Painting||prime : 5μm||prime : 5μm|
|top coating : 7–20μm||top coating : 7–20μm|
|Back coating||7 –15μm||7 –15μm|
|Color||As RAL or your requirement|
|Surface Treatment||With plastic film , Chromated, Wrinkle, Matt, Decorate, Sand surface, Highlight.|
|Application||Structural use ,roofing, corrugated roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry|
Please do not hesitate to contact us,feel free to contact us.
1. Advantages of Our Color Coated Galvanized Sheet :
1) Excellent corrosion resistance: The zinc layer provides a good protection of Pre-painted Galvanizeed Steel Sheet.
2) High heat resistance: The reflective surface of the material aids in efficiently reflecting the sunlight away and in turn reducing the amount of heat transmitted. The thermal reflectivity converts into energy savings.
3) Aesthetics: Pre-Painted Galvanized steel sheet is available in plethora of patterns and multiple sizes as per the requirements that given by our customers.
4) Versatility: can be used in the various areas
CAMELSTEEL Main product:
A prepainted galvanized steel coil (PPGI)
B prepainted gavalume steel coil (PPGL)
C galvanized and galvalume/aluzinc steel coil (GI & GL)
D prepainted galvanized steel plate and roofing tiles
2.Color Coated Galvanized Sheet Packaging Details
1).Each bare coil to be securely tied with two bands through the eye of coil (or not) and one circumferential.
2).The contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
3).Coil then to be properly wrapped with water proof /resistant paper, it then to be properly and completely metal wrapped.
4).Wooden and iron pallet can be used or as your requirements.
5).And each packed coil to be properly wrapped with band, three-six such band through the eye of coil at about equal distance