1. Caustic soda and alkaline sodium salts. The most basic cleaning solution of galvanized pretreatment is alkaline aqueous solution, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, sodium phosphate, sodium silicate and so on.
2. Surfactant. Surfactants are generally used in combination with alkaline aqueous solutions. That not only maintain the advantages of cheap and inexpensive alkaline degreasing, but also greatly improve the degreasing efficiency, reduce the degreasing temperature.
3. Antifoaming agents. The cleaning solution is easily foamed after being mechanically agitated, especially when a degreasing agent containing a surfactant is used.
4. Builder. It can directly react with the oil saponification reaction, but also help the caustic soda, the surfactant to play a better role.
5. Chelating agent. During the degreasing process, the contaminants of the iron soap are very tight on the surface of the strip, and its presence will reduce the cleaning efficiency of the degreasing process.